We are looking for an outstanding Project Manager for our SaaS development project, based in Bangkok. That have previous experience with Software development / IT Projects.
- Manage project that involve software development with continuous deployment
- Planning, management and control of development processes in close co-operation with the leads of the design and development teams.
- Own the development process including internal and external communication, conflict management and time management
- Identify and work to resolve roadblocks and dependencies to be sure the team can work effectively and deliver against the agreed development plans
- Working with the Recruitment process
- Working closely with the CEO, ensure that project goals and business goals are aligned
- Provide regular updates to CEO on progress against development plans
- Work closely with QA, Back-end, Front-end and Mobile developers
- 4+ years of Experience with Software Development, preferable using Scrum
- Outstanding organizational skills and multitasking capabilities
- Experience with Agile/LEAN/Kanban development methods and Project Management
- Self-motivated, and structured way of working
- Good English speaking and understanding is required
- University Degree.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 10 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Work with a great team with A-players from around the world
To apply, please send your CV/Resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to email@example.com