Sr. Software Engineer (Back-End)
We are looking for a Software Engineer to work with our main SaaS platform.
- You have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- You have experience working on Distributed Systems / Microservices
- You should be able to produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- You will be working with an existing product
- Knowledge of and adherence to best practices for writing maintainable code, unit-testing is a must
- You possess analytical and problem solving skills
- You should be able to work independently as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equal experience
- At least Five years of Experience writing programs in C# .NET Framework, or Java
- At least Two years of Experience working with MongoDB or other NoSQL
- Able to learn and understand various API services
- Self-motivated, eager to solve problems and drive to completion, willing to work with others. We encourage pair programming and we require collaboration on design, code reviews, and testing.
- Hybrid engineer, able to design and implement your own code as well as review, test, and write test automation for other engineers’ code.
- Like to explore new technologies and programming techniques, and a “willing to learn” attitude.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Modern Office in CBD Location easy to get by public transportation
- Health focused office enviroment, LEED Green Building certified.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual performance based bonus
- 10 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Jetts Gym membership
- Work with a great team with A-players from around the world
- Free Snacks and beverages
- Annual company trips, and frequent company events
This role is open for both Thai and non-Thai candidates – we can provide full VISA sponsorship if required
To apply, please attach your CV/Resume