Software Tester / QA
- Developing and executing test plans, from User Stories
- Working with Regression testing, functional testing and integration testing.
- Analyze and troubleshoot defects, providing reproducible steps and recommendation root cause to the development team
- Planning, management and control of test processes in close co-operation with the leads of the design and development teams.
- Continuously improve test plans.
- Provide regular updates to CEO on progress against development plans
- 2-4+ years of Experience with Software Testing
- Experience working with testing methodologies for software applications and software testing tools
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, and structured way of working
- Good English speaking and understanding is required
- Good in written and spoken English
- University Degree.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 10 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Work with a great team with A-players from around the world
- Free snacks and beverages
- Office in CBD Location easy to get by public transportation
- Health focused office environment, LEED Green Building certified
To apply, please attach your CV/Resume
This role is open for both Thai and non-Thai candidates – we can provide full VISA sponsorship if required